profilanex Admin replied

296 weeks ago

Fool's Gold Full Movie Torrent

Show Spoiler

a5c7b9f00b A new clue to the whereabouts of a lost treasure rekindles a married couple's sense of adventure – and their estranged romance.
Benjamin Finnegan is a deep-sea treasure hunter certain he's onto the find of the century in waters near an island close to Key West owned by a murderous rap star to whom Ben is in debt. Ben's flat broke and recently divorced from Tess, his long-time research and diving partner whom he still loves. She's nearby, workinga steward aboard the yacht of Nigel Honeycutt, a multimillionaire. The rapper has hired a rival treasurer hunter. Can Ben convince Nigel to bankroll his search, convince Tess to work with him, keep the rapper and his thugs at bay, and find a Spanish treasure hidden for centuries and rich beyond imagination?
I mean critically this has been punched in the face, but that doesn't stop me from enjoying this action/romance/comedy movie. Some people say they actors do not have a connection, but I didn't notice anything of the sort. Intact I like the characters connection. I really like the characters- Ben, Tess, that old rich guy and dumb rich Gemma.<br/><br/>I don't have all nice things to say though. The bit when he jumps down the hole where the treasure was and he doesn't injure himself, I just don't see how it happens. :( That isn't the only hiccup that was wrong, when Ben throws the sword and it lands in between Gemma's legs, yeah realistic.<br/><br/>apart from some minor problems i would advice you watch this if you want to watch a movie when all you have to watch and enjoy!!!!!!
Fool's Gold is an excellent family comedy. Matthew McConaughey is just wonderful. His positive and effulgence does not allow him to take his eyes off the whole film. Excellent director's work completely immerses you in the atmosphere of marine adventure. Expensive boat, ocean, the sun is all that is needed for a great movie. What is especially important to me is not a single second of the film there is a feeling that the actors play their roles they live with these emotions. I advise everyone to watch this film, this is one of my favorite movies.
A listless romantic comedy that, almost out of desperation, turns a little more violent than necessary near the end.
Fool's Gold is based on a screenplay written by American screenwriters John Claflin, Daniel Zelman, and Andy Tennant.
The Sierra song free downloadfree download Baltimore Qualifying Part 1The Committee full movie hd 1080p downloadBeast Wars: Transformers tamil pdf downloadtamil movie dubbed in hindi free download Astro BoyCheesemageddon in hindi download free in torrentBehind the Orb-Ball sub downloadBirds of Prey download torrentThe Rover 720pEpisode 1.255 malayalam full movie free download

last edited 217 weeks ago by profilanex
Please log in to post a reply.